- To collect, appraise, organize, describe, preserve and make accessible institutional records of permanent historical, administrative, legal, and/or fiscal value to Villanova University.
- To issue and administer formulated policies and procedures to ensure the identification and retention of permanent records.
- To administer access to designated archival records, and to protect the confidentiality of restricted information.
- To oversee the maintenance of University records of permanent value and all unique historical documents and collections given to the University Archives, and where appropriate to make them available for research.
- To serve as a resource center to stimulate and nourish creative teaching and learning.
Last Modified: 2018-08-21 11:37:56