You are exploring: VU > Home > Help > Question Center

Question Center

Romance Languages and Literatures


  1. Answer by: Foight, Michael

    As a faculty member, can I access the journal Gestus: The Electronic Journal of Brechtian Studies, ISSN 0749-7644.

    This title is not owned by Falvey in either print or electronic format. This journal is indexed in MLA so specific articles can be found and then requested via ILL. It is held by a number of other institutions so an ILL request can be completed by clicking on the "Request Forms" > "Requesting a Book / Journal Article from Another Library (Inter-Library Loan)" https://villanova.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/logon.html link on the library homepage.

Post a Question

And receive answers from librarians and others.


Last Modified: Wednesday, June 25th, 2014