You are exploring: VU > Home > Help > Question Center

Question Center

Civil and Environmental Engineering


  1. Where can I get a copy of the 2007 Journal Citation Reports by Thomson Reuters? Thank you for your query. To access JCR, go to the library home page and click on Databases, A-Z. Journal Citation Reports is listed alphabetically there under J. Log in with your Villanova user name and password.

Post a Question

And receive answers from librarians and others.


Last Modified: Wednesday, June 25th, 2014