You are exploring: VU > Home > Help > Question Center

Question Center

Economics and Statistics


  1. Hi! I'm trying to find the 10-ks of Brown-Forman starting in 1977. Where would I look?

    You can get the 10-k's for Brown-Forman from 1994-2009 by doing a company search at the SEC website (http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html), typing in Brown Forman (without the hyphen), and then filtering your results by typing 10-k into the Filing Type box and clicking Search. For further assistance, you might email business librarian Linda Hauck at linda.hauck@villanova.edu, or call her at 484-685-6759; she might have more ideas about how to access the older ones.

Post a Question

And receive answers from librarians and others.


Last Modified: Wednesday, June 25th, 2014