You are exploring: VU > Home > Help > Question Center

Question Center



  1. I am an American historian in Spain. I see you hold microfilms of the Philadelphia Ledger, and I would be happy to pay someone to make me a photocopy or scan of an item in the Sept 12 1913 issue (a letter about visions in France). Would this be possible?

    I apologize that Falvey Library does not fill these kinds of requests from unaffiliated individuals. We do, however, participate in interlibrary loan. If you are affiliated with a university that provides an interlibrary loan service, I recommend that you speak to them about requesting the item. If there are any other libraries near you that provide interlibrary loan, they may also be able to submit a request on your behalf.

Post a Question

And receive answers from librarians and others.


Last Modified: Wednesday, June 25th, 2014