You are exploring: VU > Home > Help > Question Center

Question Center

Romance Languages and Literatures

How do I get full access to the Chronicle of Higher education online through the library?


  1. Answer by: Ottignon, Sue

    You can search the catalog to gain online access to The Chronicle of Higher Education.  The catalog link:

    Click on the FIND IT button
    Click on JOURNAL link next to the Chronicle's title

    If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us!

Post a Question

And receive answers from librarians and others.


Last Modified: Wednesday, June 25th, 2014