You are exploring: VU > Home > Help > Question Center

Question Center


  1. Answer by:

    Looking for someone to proctor a test.

    Patrons requesting information about proctor services should be directed to Career Servicesn(619-519-4060). Career Services works with ETS to proctor tests such as the PRAXIS, LSAT, and GRE. These tests are offered 4-5 times a year and are usually scheduled through ETS. Career Services also proctors employer testing. Employers should contact Career Services to set these kinds of test up. They also proctor other types of test for a fee and on a case by case basis.

Post a Question

And receive answers from librarians and others.


Last Modified: Wednesday, June 25th, 2014