Starting in July of 2016 we will no longer be distributing EndNote. After this date we will be happy to continue to answer questions and assist with EndNote use but will be unable to provide installation files. If you are interested in alternatives consider RefWorks or Zotero and keep an eye on our events page for workshops to help you transition from EndNote to another product.
EndNote installation on USB drive for Windows and Mac computers can be borrowed from the front desk of the library.
New to EndNote?
EndNote is a database program for managing bibliographic citations. It can automate much of the work of organizing and formatting citations and bibliographies in your writing. EndNote can be used to manage data downloaded from Falvey Library's subscription databases and to format papers, dissertations, and other types of writing according to over 1,000 different bibliographic styles.
See how EndNote can help you:
Guides and Tip sheets (from EndNote producers)
- EndNote Basics Video Tutorials -- View
- EndNote Online Help Manual -- View
Using EndNote takes some practice. If you have questions, try these resources:
- EndNote's built-in help system: just press F1
- EndNote manual - included in software download
- EndNote FAQ support page
- Falvey Library Research Support Desk - x94273 (off campus: 610-519-4273)
- Sign-up classes - Watch for campus announcements.
For questions about or corrections to this guide:
x98129 (off campus: 610-519-8129)