Falvey has many digital texts that you can search for and use online even though you can't access our physical collections.
Instructions for finding ebooks:
- Use this link to search ebooks
- It will take you to our entire catalog of ebooks
- Once you follow the link to our online collection, you can enter search terms in the search bar AND if you like you can also select and apply additional subject filters to the search terms you are trying, by selecting different subjects in the right hand column.
- Remember that academic databases need you to be more specific in your search terms than google. If one search doesn't work try another, think of synonyms.
- A really good place to get ideas for key word searches is Wikipedia, you may discover terminology you were unaware of, or connections you didn't know about. Use those ideas to develop search terms to use on the library website and our databases.