Features a collection of current electronic books covering a wide range of subjects. Browse ebooks by subject or search for specific titles and topics.
- EBSCO ebooks can be read instantly in any Internet browser.
- EBSCO also allows ebooks to be downloaded for offline use on most devices (varies by device).
Searching and Access
- Open EBSCO Ebook Collection
- Use Advanced Search on homepage to search for topics, titles, subjects, and more.
When viewing search results, you can:
- View more information about the book by clicking on the book title
- View the book in various formats
Click PDF Full Text or EPUB Full Text to view the ebook online. No additional software required and loan limits do not apply.
- PDF file format will allow you to view, annotate, and print any parts of the ebook. PDF ebooks can be viewed with any PDF reader.
- EPUB is a popular file format used for storing ebooks. It will allow you to view and annotate the ebook.
Complete book downloads require a free EBSCO account and Adobe Digital Editions (free download). Once downloaded, files can be accessed for up to 7 days.
- For first-time downloads, click Full Download and follow on-screen prompts to create an account
- Select your preferred download format. Downloaded file can only be opened with Adobe Digital Editions.
Individual Chapters or Pages
You can also download and view individual chapters. Does not require additional software or EBSCO account. Downloads are limited to 100 pages per book.
- Click either PDF Full Text or EPUB Full Text.
- Select the pages or chapters you wish to download from the menu on the left side of the screen:
- A new window will appear. Select the page range or chapter you wish to download. It will also tell you how many remaining pages you have available to download. Then, click Download PDF.