Offers full text electronic books in all subject areas. Allows searching by full text, title, author, subjects, publication dates, and more. Individual titles are also listed in the library catalog.
- ProQuest ebooks can be read instantly within any Internet browser.
- ProQuest ebooks can be downloaded as a whole or as one chapter at a time. Downloaded files will work with most devices (including Kindle).
Searching and access
- Open ProQuest Ebooks
- Use the Search box on the homepage to search for topics, titles, subjects, and more.
When viewing search results, you can:
- View more information about the book by clicking on the book title
- View or download the book in various formats
To read the ebook online, simply click the Read Online icon to access the ebook from any web browser.
Download Options and Restrictions
Downloading entire ebook requires Adobe Digital Editions. Complete ebook downloads expire after 365 days.
Individual Chapters and Pages
Individual pages and chapters can be downloaded as PDFs that never expire. You are limited to the number of pages that can be downloaded per book.
- PDF file format will allow you to view, annotate, and print any parts of the ebook. PDF ebooks can be viewed with any PDF reader.
Click the book title for more information about download restrictions for each book: