- DataOne Data Management Planning: Includes general guidelines and NSF grant DMP examples.
- CIESIN: Geospatial Electronic Records: Resources on managing and preserving geospatial data and related electronic records.
- Digital Curation Centre (DCC): Includes resources, events, and training opportunities.
- ICPSR Guide to Social Science Data Preparation and Archiving: Outlines best practices throughout the research process, including applying for a research grant, collecting data, and preparing data for deposit in a public archive.
- University of Wisconsin Data Services: YouTube videos on various DM parameters
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Data Management for Data Providers: Offers practical methods to successfully share and archive data.
- UK Data Archive: Create & Manage Data: Provides best practice strategies and methods for creating, preparing, and storing shareable datasets. See also Managing and Sharing Data: A Best Practice Guide for Researchers [pdf]