- Articles: How to find articles in journals, magazines, and newspapers
- Books: How to find a book in the library
- Books: How to renew a book online
- Books: How to retrieve, hold, and recall a book from the library
- Course Reserves
- DOI: Digital Object Identifier
- E-Z Borrow
- Google Scholar Preferences
- Interlibrary Loan Services
- Laptops: How to borrow laptops, computer accessories and e-readers
- Printing: How to print in the library
- Scholarly Journals: How to identify scholarly journals
- Security Warning: How to bypass security warnings
- Thesis Posting to ProQuest
- Types of sources: Primary, secondary, tertiary, and how to identify them
- Wireless Network: How to access the wireless network in the library
Learn how to search databases and more!
Finding Full Text
...with an article citation, from a database, and more.
Instructional YouTube Videos
Learn to use the library's resources....