Steps to Searching the Harvard Business Review
The full text of HBR articles from 1922 to present is available in pdf. The HBR regularly publishes cases, but many Harvard cases are only published through Harvard Business Press.
- Point your browser to the Falvey Memorial Library Homepage www.library.villanova.edu
- Select the Databases A-Z tab
- Link to Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- You will be prompted for your Villanova email user name and password
- Type Harvard Business Review in the top search box
- Use the drop down menu to the right of the search box to select SO publication name.
- Us the additional search boxes to focus your search
- The full text of HBR articles from 1922 to present are available in PDF
Steps to Searching Harvard Business Cases
- Search the Harvard Business Press web site for stand alone cases.
- Purchase and download the cases you need.
- Alternately link to Business Source Premier from the Falvey Memorial Library Homepage.
- Type Harvard Business School Cases in the first search box and use the drop down menu to limit to SO Publication name.
- Use the second and third searches boxes to describe the type of case you need.
- Business Source Premier only has bibliographic records for HB cases. The full text can only be purchases directly from Harvard Business Press.