Many collections and material from archives across the globe have been made available online through digital libraries and repositories:
- Falvey Library's Database A to Z (contact Laurie Ortiz Rivera
History, Art History, Education and Counseling Librarian for more information)
- Distinctive Collections Digital Library is a digital library for Villanova's University Archives, Special Collections, and a host of external Digital Partners.
- DPLA is a discovery tool to United States' archives, libraries, museums, and other cultural heritage institutions.
- Calisphere is digital collections from California's libraries, archives, and museums.
- Internet Archive is a non-profit digital library offering free universal access to books, movies & music, as well as 624 billion archived web pages.
- Harvard Digital Collections provides free, public access to more than 6 million objects digitized from our collections - from ancient art to modern manuscripts and audio visual materials.
When using digitized content be mindful of how the institution would like the content cited and usage policies.