Return to Finding News in a specific publication
Use the instructions below to search for a publication title in the Falvey Library Catalog.
- On any page with the Falvey Search Engine, select Journal Title from the search drop-down menu.
- Enter the title of the publication in the search box, then search.
- A list of results will appear that match the title in the search.
- To limit your results to journals you can access online, click the Online option under Refine Search - Collection. You can also filter by format, language, and other options using the Refine Search tools.
- To view more information about a publication, click on the publication title:
- When viewing the publication information page, you can access it online by clicking the Find It button under the Internet heading or next to the Access heading:
- You will be redirected to a page with information on where you can access the publication online. Click the Browse Journal link to open the publication in the database listed.
- Note: Databases may only provide access to certain publication dates. Be sure to look at the date ranges below each database listing to view the dates you need.