Locating and requesting reserve material
First, check Blackboard for existing electronic course materials.
- If you find the item as an ebook, click the FIND IT button to open the ebook online.
- Refer to the Ebook Guide for additional instructions on accessing, downloading, and printing ebook materials.
- If the item you need is only available as a print book, ask if the item can be borrowed at the Service Desk.
- You can also request a scan of a single chapter or range of page numbers. Click the book title, then click Request a Partial Scan near the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to ILLiad Document Delivery. Complete the Article/Chapter request form and submit. You will be notified via email when your scans are available.
Note: Entire books cannot be scanned due to staffing limitations and copyright restrictions. Your scanned material will be delivered electronically within 2-3 business days.
Please visit the Faculty Guidelines for Course Reserves page for more information about placing items on reserve.