E-ZBorrow allows Villanova students, staff, and faculty to initiate their own requests to borrow books from the participating Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium (PALCI) institutions. These include many institutions in Pennsylvania and the surrounding region.
The E-ZBorrow service is currently not available for requesting journals or photocopies of journal/newspaper articles.
A few easy steps:
- Search the catalog to determine whether the Library owns the book(s) you need.
- Check the shelves to see if the books are there.
- If the books are not owned by the Falvey Memorial Library or are currently checked out, then access E-ZBorrow.
- Enter your Villanova University credentials. Click Login button.
- Search for and identify the desired item, then select 'Submit Request.'
- Complete the request form and leave the note field blank unless specific holdings information is needed (volume, edition, etc.).
The E-ZBorrow system will choose the best lender from the available lenders listed for that item. E-mail updates about the status of your requests are sent promptly. Materials received are held for pick-up at the Circulation/Reserve Desk area of the Falvey Memorial Library.
Visit E-ZBorrow to check the status of a request.
Please submit only one request for the same title or edition at one time. You may request the same title again once the first requested item has been returned.