E-ZBorrow allows Villanova students, staff, and faculty to initiate their own requests to borrow books from the participating Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium (PALCI) institutions. These include many institutions in Pennsylvania and the surrounding region.
The E-ZBorrow service is currently not available for e-books, requesting journals, or photocopies of journal/newspaper articles.
Please follow the steps below to place E-ZBorrow requests:
- Search the Falvey Library catalog to determine if Falvey Library owns the book(s) you need.
- If the book(s) are not owned by the Falvey Memorial Library or are currently checked out, then log into E-ZBorrow.
- Enter your Villanova University credentials and click Login.
- Search for and identify the desired item, then select Request.
- A Request Number will appear to confirm the request submission. You will also receive an email with this request number.
The E-ZBorrow system will choose the best lender from the available lenders listed for that item. E-mail updates about the status of your requests are sent when the item ships and when it is available to pick up at Falvey Library. Materials received are held for pick-up at the Service Desk.
Visit E-ZBorrow to check the status of a request.