At Falvey Memorial Library we seek to make our outstanding collection and award-winning services accessible to all our distance learners.
Our electronic resources are easily accessible from anywhere, and our librarians are available to provide personalized research advice via e-mail, live chat, and by phone.
Our services include:
- Book Delivery & Return - We deliver library books from our collection to your door at no charge.
- Off-Campus Database Access - Use the library’s extensive collection of research tools, electronic journals, and eBooks from anywhere.
- Guides - The library’s best resources organized by subject of interest to get you working faster.
- Research Help - Not sure where to start? Have a project that feels overwhelming? Let our expert librarians guide you through our resources with a personal research appointment. Work together by phone, chat, or email to get one-on-one help.
- Journal Articles - Instructions for finding the electronic copies electronic journal articles in our collection instantly.
- E-ZBorrow & Interlibrary Loan - Use Illiad Article Request electronic copies of print journal articles or articles not in Falvey's collections in 1-2 business days for free.
Going to be on campus? Find and request books from our partner libraries with Illiad Book Requests or the speedy EZ Borrow system. (Books obtained from other libraries must be picked up from Falvey in person.)