PRINT FROM A VDESKTOP TERMINAL
VDesktop Terminals are located on the 1st floor of Falvey Library.
- Set your printer to “vPrint” and enter your Villanova email username (without @villanova.edu)
EMAIL YOUR DOCUMENTS TO VPRINT@VILLANOVA.EDU
- Log in to your Villanova email account and send an email to email@example.com with the attached document(s) you wish to print
UPLOAD DOCUMENTS USING VPRINT MOBILE FROM ANY LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER
- Visit: https://vprintmobile.villanova.edu
- Use your Villanova email username and password to log on
- Click on the “Upload” button found on the top left hand side of the website
- Choose the document(s) you wish to upload
- Log out by clicking on your name visible on the upper right hand side of the screen and clicking “Log out”
PRINT FROM YOUR LAPTOP
Download the VPrint student software, available at: https://software.villanova.edu
- First click on the “Student Software” arrow, and then use your Villanova email username and password to log in
- Click on the Student Software tab that corresponds to your OS
- Locate the vPrint Client and click on it
- Save the file when prompted, and run it once it is downloaded
- Follow the directions provided by the installer
- Once installed, you can print documents directly from your laptop anywhere on campus!
For more information and for printing support please visit the UNIT vPrint website.
- Make sure your files have been uploaded using the instructions above.
- Go to any of the printers on the 1st floor and wave your Wildcard at the WaveReader.
- Acknowledge the prompts for user identification, then touch each document you want to print so that it becomes highlighted, or touch the Select All button.
- Press the Print button on the display.